Project Cars: Flux Capacitor 930 - Can Turn!
Progress has continued with this hefty build, suspension being the first aspect to be touched on and … it might have got slightly more than just a touch. The plan with this build is simple, needs to turn and stop using as much R&D’d products and technology, so this time round we went with our friends at Rebel Racing over in the states.
We’ve decided to go with:
- 935 Front A-Arm Assembly
- Billet Steering Crossmember w/ 935 mounts
- Mono-ball front strut tops
- Refurbished 930 Brake Calipers
- Coilover Front Conversion
- Adjustable through-body Sway bars (Front & Rear)
- 935 Spring Plate Conversion
- Mono-Ball Trailing Arm Bushes
To go one better, there isn’t a part which hasn't been taken apart sand blasted, anodised and cleared. As we stand, parts are just starting to go in but as they do we’ll be sure to keep you all up to date.
If there’s a project you’ve got playing in the back of your mind, or this suspension package is more than just appealing and you need it too - give us a call on (02) 9905 1455 or email@example.com