Porsche Trackside Support
Autohaus Hamilton’s trackside support service is will ensure that you get the most out of your Porsche track time while maintaining the utmost level of care of your Porsche and leaving you free to relax and enjoy the day and your car.
Autohaus Hamilton trackside support is available at two price points, please contact our workshop for pricing.
Track support Option A includes:
- Pre-track day inspection at the Autohaus Hamilton garage, which will be performed while you wait (booking essential). This will surface any issues which may make a vehicle unsafe or unreliable at the event, and ensure that your car is ready to take on the day and return you home safe and sound afterward
- We carry a carefully-selected set of spares at the track based on our considerable motorsport experience, but will not be set up to perform all service or maintenance jobs
- Tyre pressures adjusted and monitored for perfect track performance, and returned to safe and comfortable road pressures at the end of the day
- Wheels torqued before the session
- Windscreen cleaned
- All levels checked and maintained
- Spare fuel available (any used will incur additional cost)
- Any adjustment available to the car to improve track handling inc advice and support with tuning your car's suspension safely and correctly.
- Regular inspections of the vehicle throughout the day to ensure that it continues operating at its maximum safety and performance, and to identify any issues if they should arise.
- Any issues that should arise and which are within scope of our operations will be fixed one the day as soon as possible
- Advice and tips based on our considerable motorsport experience to help you get to know your car, and its performance on the track
- A social, friendly garage full of likeminded people
Track support option B includes everything from option A, as well as:
- Track wheels stored and cleaned at the Autohaus Hamilton garage
- Track wheels transported to the track and installed on your vehicle at the beginning of the day
- Track wheels removed at the end of the day and brought back to the workshop where they’ll be cleaned and stored for the next event
- Road wheels installed back onto your vehicle at the end of the day, and road pressures set
Call (02) 9417 0911 or send an Email Enquiry.